Bank holiday dates for 2019 have been announced.
Government has published a list of the dates in accordance with the provisions of the Bank Holidays Act 1989.
They are as follows:
- Tuesday, 1st January (New Year’s Day)
- Friday, 19th April (Good Friday)
- Monday, 22nd April (Easter Monday)
- Monday, 6th May (Early May Bank Holiday)
- Monday, 27th May (Late May Bank Holiday)
- Friday, 7th June (TT Bank Holiday)
- Friday 5th July (Tynwald Day)
- Monday, 26th August (Summer Bank Holiday)
- Wednesday 25th December (Christmas Day)
- Thursday 26th December (Boxing Day)