Isle of Man News - POSTED Thu 12-04-2018

Kitchen fire at Saddle Mews

by TH

Kitchen fire at Saddle Mews

Firefighters were called into action last night after a fire in Douglas.

Three appliances were sent to a property in Saddle Mews just before 6pm.

On arrival they found the blaze contained to the kitchen – it was extinguished, and the property was ventilated.

No-one was injured.

Bringing You Isle of Man News and Sports Items


Send your press releases to: webmaster@manx.net
Got a news story: newsdesk@manx.net
For MTTV news: contact Paul Moulton on 310000 or email news@manx.net