Leading offshore law firm Appleby has announced two lawyers from the Isle of Man office have been promoted to Partner.
Andrew Harding, Counsel in the Corporate department at Appleby, specialises in forming, restructuring and terminating Isle of Man investment funds and has been involved in several multi-million pound deals.
Juan Thornley, also a Counsel in the Corporate department, advises on a range of corporate matters from mergers and acquisitions to private equity and asset finance transactions.
Legal 500 UK, a guide that profiles and ranks lawyers, has highlighted the expertise of both lawyers.
Faye Moffett, Appleby Isle of Man Managing Partner, said: “Promotions throughout the Appleby group reflect our ambitious plans as a leading independent law firm and celebrate our employee’s progression and development within the firm. These appointments reflect Andrew and Juan’s hard work, experience and expertise as well as demonstrating the commitment they have both shown to delivering a first-class level of service to our clients. I am delighted to congratulate them on their promotions.”
Further promotions have been announced across the jurisdictions Appleby operates in including Bermuda, Cayman, and Hong Kong. All promotions are effective from 1 April 2017.
• Andrew Harding (Corporate, Isle of Man)
• Juan Thornley (Corporate, Isle of Man)
- Vincent Chan (Corporate, Hong Kong)
- Megan Denos (Knowledge Management, Bermuda)
- Jennifer Eve (Corporate, Bermuda)
- Ashley Fife (Private Client & Trusts, Bermuda)
- Maggie Kwok (Corporate, Hong Kong)
- Sally Penrose (Corporate, Bermuda)
- Sebastian Said (Dispute Resolution, Cayman)
Photo - Andrew Harding, Faye Moffatt and JUan Thornley.